CCC/The Mentoring Group Announces Three New Webinars:
“Elements of Mentoring”
• Learn practical information in a short-time period from the convenience of your office, classroom, or home.
• Complimentary audio recording of the event you attend
• Copy of speaker’s presentation slides
• Sample mentoring documents for your mentoring resources toolkit
• If requested, certificate of participation for 1.0 hour of approved continuing education credit, if acceptable to your licensing agency
• Enjoy ideas from fellow participants during Q & A moments
• Your satisfaction will be guaranteed.
FORMAT – EACH WEBINAR
• Live, 60 minutes with Audience Q & A
• Online access thru WEBEX
• Schedule: Dates TBA (depending on registration of 15 or more people)
State preference for any day except Sunday
Time: 12:00 pm ET/ 11:00 am CT/ 10:00 am MT/ 9:00 am PT
Dial-in phone number
Web link for PowerPoint slides if you’ll be in front of your computer screen during presentation
Listening Guide Handout (arrives week of the event)
Direct access to our presenter during and after the presentation
Gather colleagues around a speaker phone if you’d like for maximum impact
$49 per person
$39 when 3 or more register together
We accept all major credit cards
Can’t attend the “live” sessions?
No problem – recordings will be available $10/mp3, $15/CD
Kathleen Barton, MBA is a Principal Trainer and Consultant with CCC/The Mentoring Group. Depending on her schedule and availability, Kathleen will present each of the three webinars when 15 or more people are registered.
Kathleen is a professional speaker, trainer, and consultant. She has more than 20 years of experience in human resource management and development. For five years Kathleen managed an award-winning mentoring program at Hewlett-Packard Company and later supervised the mentoring component of HP’s global leadership development program. She is the Executive Producer of the “Mentoring that Makes a Difference” video and also author of Connecting with Success: How to Build A Mentoring Network to Fast-Forward Your Career. Her work has been featured in numerous publications including Business Week, The Executive, and The Wall Street Journal Online. Kathleen earned her Master’s degree in Business from San Jose State University in California. As a certified Success Coach, she received her training from the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching.
Phone Orders: (530)268-1146
Confirmation email with dial-in number, access code, and webinar registration link will be sent immediately. Handouts will be sent two days before the event.
Online Orders: email@example.com